It was so much fun to fill our little space up with all of our favorite things!
(makes 22 servings)
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons whole cloves
- 4 (4 inch) cinnamon sticks, broken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pour the pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and water into a clean, well-washed coffee percolator. Place the brown sugar, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and salt in the basket of the percolator, and assemble the coffee percolator. Cover, plug in the cord, and perk. Serve hot.
Be sure to join our Recipe Club to have access to all of our wonderful recipes!