2. The all-important cardigan. Half of my fall / winter wardrobe is made up of cardigans. They are so easy to throw on if you get chilled or take off if you get hot. As the weather starts to change I usually start with a cardigan in the morning and shed it in the afternoon. I cannot even give you a favorite because I have so many! Most of my cardigans come from Room 3A, located inside The Shoppes at Fourth and Cherry. You can follow the links to check out this cute boutique in Ocilla, GA!
4. I love a cute pare of studs! In the fall if I am wearing a scarf or a chunkier necklace I find that I like to stick with small earrings. To find cute studs similar to these, you can shop The Southern Mercantile earring selection here.
6. Long necklaces are never a mistake with basic t-shirts. I love beads, tassels, stones, leather, etc. Long necklaces also work well if you are layering a scarf on top of them. My go-to long necklace is my “Fearless” key by The Giving Keys. This necklace is not only cute but The Giving Keys employs those who are transitioning out of homelessness and offers them encouragement and support while providing employment and council. The Southern Merc girls love to purchase with purpose and this is a wonderful mission to get behind! The Giving Keys are currently sold out on our website but they’ll be back soon!
8 & 9. I am a big bracelet stacker. I love bracelets. I find that these particular bracelets have become my choice most days. They go with everything, are comfortable and don’t get in the way when I am working. They also look great with a watch! You can purchase the leather and pearl, leather and turquoise and the beaded Liv N Grace bracelets on The Southern Mercantile Style page.
11. This faux leather tote by Shiraleah has been the perfect bag for me. It is always full and always too heavy (which is totally my fault), but it has plenty of room for everything I need on any given day. Whether I am throwing in my measuring tape and paint chips for a decorating job, or snacks, extra shoes and a scarf for those long days, it has been up to all the challenges of my daily life! A leather bag goes with anything and any color. I especially love the little gold studs on the handles to make it a little more interesting. I purchased this bag from Expressions.
12. I don't go anywhere without a pair of sunglasses. Even on gloomy days I feel the need to cover these eyes! I prefer tortoise shell frames, like the leather bag, as they go with everything. The frames pictured are from Warby Parker. They have a great selection of sunglasses and you can even order them with prescription lenses!
13. Last but not least, I keep a notebook in my bag and take it where ever I go. You never know when inspiration will hit and you desperately need to write something down! The Southern Mercantile has a great selection of cute notebooks!
*Remember, all jewelry orders ship FREE using the code FREESHIP!